The related lesson units areThe Project Charter and Project Selection - Quantitative Methods.
The Project Charter includes the process and work of developing the Project Charter document.
Project Selection - Qualitative Methods discusses the relationship between strategic planning and project selection and the applying qualitative methods to the process of selecting projects for a portfolio of strategic initiatives.
This lesson unit is to introduce you to "Quantitative Methods of Selecting Projects".
1. Read the Introduction Page.
2. Read the text and web/article references.
3. View the PowerPoint Presentation, "Quantitative Methods of Selecting Projects".
4. Do the exercises on the exercise page.
5. Discuss the exercises in the Introductory Module Discussion Zone.
It is anticipated that this lesson unit will take between 2 to 3 hours to complete.