The Project Charter includes the process and work of developing the Project Charter document.Project Selection - Quantitative Methods discusses the evaluation of a project's potential benefits, shortcomings, opportunities and risks using quantitative tools.
This lesson unit is to introduce you to the subject of selecting projects using qualitative methods.
1. Read the Introduction Page.
2. Read the text and web/article references.
3. View the PowerPoint Presentation, "Project Prioritization".
4. Do the exercises on the exercise page.
5. Discuss the exercises in the Introductory Module Discussion Area.
It is anticipated that this lesson unit will take between 2 to 3 hours to complete.